School Competition Register Below
Aim : The aim of these events is to give primary pupils a opportunity to take part in fun, organised, competitive championships.
Clothing / Footwear : Please ensure that pupils arrive in suitable indoor/outdoor PE kits.
School Friendly : Save time and download our template letter attached here
Description : Inspire schools are invited to book their KS2 children to take part in the different sports listed. [More information in each separate sport below]
Transport : It is the parents responsibility to pick up & take their child to the tournament.
Registered : Once registered you will be sent an confirmation email and shortly after a set of the rules.
- Mon, Jan 06Dunham SchoolJan 06, 2020, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PMDunham School, Dunham, King's Lynn Pe32 2LQThe Basics A game which involves kicking a ball into a rectangular goal with a net. Players will generally score with their feet, but can actually use any part of their body apart from their hands and arms. The game always starts with a kick off from the centre mark of the pitch.
- Mon, Feb 24Great Massingham Villiage HallFeb 24, 2020, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PMGreat Massingham Villiage Hall, 52 Station RD, Great Massingham, King's Lynn, PE32 2HUThe Basics Two teams start on opposing sides of a court. Three dodgeballs are lined up on the centre line and players from each team race to retrieve them at the start of the game. A game then proceeds with both sets of players trying to take the opposition’s players out of the game.
- Mon, Apr 20Litcham School Primary PhaseApr 20, 2020, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PMLitcham School Primary Phase, Church St, Litcham, King's Lynn, PE32 2NSThe Basics Teams must dribble or pass a ball from one end of a court to another. A team scores by successfully getting the ball through the hoop their opponents are defending. Each basket is worth points and the team with the most points wins.
- Mon, Jun 01Litcham School Primary PhaseJun 01, 2020, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PMLitcham School Primary Phase, Church St, Litcham, King's Lynn, PE32 2NSThe Basics The game is played between two opposing teams on a pitch split into three sections; a large middle section and end sections which are smaller. Each team protects a designated end and the aim is to score a point by getting the frisbee into the oppositions end.
- Mon, Jul 20Dunham SchoolJul 20, 2020, 3:20 PM – 5:00 PMDunham School, Dunham, King's Lynn Pe32 2LQThe Basics The game bears many similarities to the American-favoured sport of baseball, with batsmen taking it in turns to face a ball thrown by the pitcher and, following a successful hit, attempting to move between bases to complete a ‘rounder’.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDNorfolk