School Competition Register Below
Aim : The aim of these events is to give primary pupils a opportunity to take part in fun, organised, competitive championships.
Clothing / Footwear : Please ensure that pupils arrive in suitable indoor/outdoor PE kits.
School Friendly : Save time and download our template letter attached here
Description : Inspire schools are invited to book their KS1 & KS2 children to take part in the different sports listed. [More information in each separate sport below]
Transport : It is the parents responsibility to pick up & take their child to the tournament.
Registered : Once registered you will be sent an confirmation email and shortly after a set of the rules.
- Tue, Oct 29Location is TBDOct 29, 2019, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PMLocation is TBDA quick intense game which needs fantastic team work. Each team consists of six outfield players and a goalkeeper. Each goal is worth one point and the team with the most points at the end of the game wins. When in possession, a player can pass, shoot or dribble the ball – similar to in basketball.
- Tue, Jan 07Location is TBDJan 07, 2020, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PMLocation is TBDThe Basics A game which involves kicking a ball into a rectangular goal with a net. Players will generally score with their feet, but can actually use any part of their body apart from their hands and arms. The game always starts with a kick off from the centre mark of the pitch.
- Tue, Feb 25Location is TBDFeb 25, 2020, 3:40 PM – 5:00 PMLocation is TBDThe Basics Two teams start on opposing sides of a court. Three dodgeballs are lined up on the centre line and players from each team race to retrieve them at the start of the game. A game then proceeds with both sets of players trying to take the opposition’s players out of the game.
- Tue, Apr 21Litcham School Primary PhaseApr 21, 2020, 3:40 PM – 7:40 PMLitcham School Primary Phase, Church St, Litcham, King's Lynn, PE32 2NSThe Basics Teams must dribble or pass a ball from one end of a court to another. A team scores by successfully getting the ball through the hoop their opponents are defending. Each basket is worth points and the team with the most points wins.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD